In this lucky seventh episode of Battle Bards, Syff, Step and myself are rambling about all things MMO city/town music and why we all hate the Stormwind theme! We also find out that Steff actually says “SWOH-TOHR” for SWTOR (I know, silly right?) and that I am apparently incapable of pronouncing Lineage correctly…I did give it my best shot towards the end of the show though!
- “Coruscant” from Star Wars: The Old Republic (comp. Lennie Moore)
- “Stormwind” from World of Warcraft (comp. Jason Hayes)
- “Imperial Square” from Allods Online (comp. Vladislav Isaev, Mark Morgan)
- “Meridian” from RIFT (comp. Inon Zur)
- “Seville” from Uncharted Waters Online (comp. Kazunori Miyake)
- “Crossroad at Dawn” from Lineage II (comp. Bill Brown, Inon Zur)
- “Kingdom of Light” from Aion (comp. Yang Bang-Ean)
There are cookies hidden in this episode! Also, we apologize for the overall sound quality this time around; Syp lives in a country where they’ve only just discovered electricity. As always, thanks for leaving us your feedback and don’t be shy on rating the show sometime!